6. Ravens – Bad opponents, but Lamar and that ‘D’ have our full attention now.
7. Seahawks — A 2-0-work-in-progress with an unflappable MVP-caliber QB/head coach.
8. Chargers — With all of their injuries, none loomed larger than missing kicker in Detroit.
9. Bears — Biggest development in win No. 1 arguably Matt Nagy’s willingness to adjust.
10. Eagles — How they emerge from bloodletting in Atlanta concerns us more than the loss.
11. 49ers — Tough team to wrap our arms around but hard to argue with two impressive road
12. Bills — Josh Allen and the offense should only get better, and defense is already terrific.
13. Texans — Hoped for a few more style points vs. Jacksonville and fewer hits on Deshaun Watson.
14. Vikings — There’s one glaring issue and 84 million reasons to be wholly concerned about it.